ten things to remember - march
March is the gateway to all the better weather we Brits hope and wish for all winter long. March rocks my world and March is good for remembering these snippets of wisdom.
1. You are a beautiful mystery.
2. Your vibe attracts your tribe.
3. Life is treating you as you feel.
4. What is a Queen without her King? A Queen.
5. Hang out with some plants.
6. You are pure potential.
7. There is no virtue in tolerating toxic behaviour.
8. Everybody isn't going to love you.
9. Love is the bridge between you and everything.
10. Don't make excuses for nasty people. You can't put a flower in an arsehole and call it a vase.
3. Abraham 7. Dr Phil 9. Rumi 10. My friend just posted this on facebook, instant quote love!