ten things to remember - june
I love this little saying, we've been teaching Betsy about flowers and she loves buttercups, especially shoving them under chins (she's not a gentle child) to see if we like butter! Heavenly days of spring ahoy. Here are some other favourites from this month.
1. Be so good they can't ignore you.
2. Make your passion your paycheck.
3. It doesn't always work out and that's okay.
4. Important encounters are planned by the souls long before the bodies see each other.
5. Don't hold together what must fall apart, the familiar life crumbles so the new life can begin.
6. Life isn't as serious as the mind makes it out to be.
7. If you're always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.
8. Be gentle to your precious little soul.
9. Make stuff, make anything, it feels good.
10. For most of history Anonymous was a woman.
Happy June dudes.
sources: 1. Steve Martin 4. Paulo Coelho 5. Bryant McGill 6. Eckhart Tolle 7. Maya Angelou 10. Virginia Woolf