1. If you never change your mind, why have one?
2. Life isn't as serious as the mind makes it out to be.
3. The only thing that makes life unfair is the delusion that it should be fair.
4. Why fit in when you were born to stand out.
5. Dance the dance you dance. Don't dance the dance people who dance dance.
6. You are not obligated to smile. You are not obligated to be polite. You are not even obligated to be nice.
7. Those who tell the stories rule the world.
8. Learn to love your inner monster.
9. Never waste your time trying to explain yourself to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.
10. Love is all you need.
sources: 1. Edward de Bono 2. Eckhart Tolle 3. Dr Steven Maraboli 4. Dr Seuss (the coolest doctor in the world, yo) 5. Platypus the Wise by Victor Vercesi (yep)