ten things to remember - february
1. Distance yourself from negativity and great things will happen.
2. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing.
3. Sometimes it's okay to take a step back and realise you're being ridiculous.
4. Never stop creating new shit.
5. Nobody owes nobody nothing, you owe yourself.
6. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
7. Do not look for sanctuary in anyone except yourself.
8. When you set standards and stick to them, there will be people in your life who will fall away. Let them.
9. In crochet we trust.
10. You wouldn't let assholes live in your house - why let them live in your head.
2. Aristotle, 5. Rocky Balboa, 6. Lucille Ball, 7. Siddhartha Gautama, 9. Me, 10. Hishi Khan