ten things to remember - april
1. The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry.
2. The realisation that life is absurd cannot be an end, but only a beginning.
3. Naps fix everything.
4. People generally see what they look for and hear what they listen for.
5. No is a complete sentence.
6. Life whispers, listen closely.
7. It's funny how things go your way when you stop giving a fuck.
8. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
9. Stay away from people who make you feel like you're hard to love.
10. Refuse to be ordinary.
Credits: 1. R.W. Emerson, 2. Albert Camus, 4. To Kill a Mockingbird.